All of us here at Jack's Turf Goods want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return the unused product within 21 days of receipt for an exchange, a store credit, or a refund of the purchase price. Shipping charges will not be refunded. (Special provisions apply to saddles. Please see "Saddle Trial Policy" and "Saddle Return and Exchange Policy" below.)
If you believe we have made an error in your order, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (1-888-2-TACK-UP) before returning any items.
If your order appears to have been damaged during shipment, please save the carton and all original packing material as well as the damaged merchandise. Do not return the merchandise. Contact us for instructions on how to properly handle the damaged shipment.
For returns on items drop-shipped from our vendors, please contact us for return instructions as a Return Authorization Number may be required.
For your protection, we recommend that you adequately insure all returned items and keep your shipping receipt and tracking number. This will enable you to easily track your shipment, and it will protect you in case the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. We cannot assume responsibility for misdirected, damaged, or lost return shipments.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Returned items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging. Used items or items damaged after use will not be accepted. If you receive an item from us that is damaged or not in new condition, contact us immediately. Otherwise, we will assume that any damage occurred while the item was in your possession, and the item will be non-returnable.
- Bits are not returnable. Please use care when selecting the type and size of bit to order.
- Please place a bed sheet or other suitable covering on your horse when trying on horse clothing and saddle pads. These items must be returned free of horse hair and soil in order for you to receive any exchange or refund.
- Custom orders are not returnable. Clearance and closeout items are not returnable.
- If an item fails under normal use because of a defect, Jack's Turf Goods will handle the problem in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer's warranty.
Saddle Trial Policy
Jack's Turf Goods understands the need to try a saddle on your horse to check for proper fit. (Please see "How do I check saddle fit?" under Frequently Asked Questions.) We also know you may want to ride in the saddle to confirm that it is comfortable and correct for you. Our saddle trial policy allows you to determine whether the saddle is right for both you and your horse, subject to the conditions detailed below.
- The customer assumes full responsibility for the saddle's condition and safe-keeping.
- The customer must pay the saddle's purchase price, shipping charges, and all applicable taxes.
- The customer has seven days from receipt of the saddle to decide whether to keep the saddle. The customer should inform us of her or his decision (1-888-2TACKUP or firstname.lastname@example.org) by the end of the seven day trial period. If the saddle is not shipped back to us within this time period, the saddle will be considered sold and will be non-returnable.
- Saddles may be girthed up. Girth buckle covers must be properly positioned to prevent buckles from damaging the saddle's flaps. This is especially important on new saddles.
- For new saddles, use of stirrups is allowed only if the stirrup leathers are adequately covered with non-scratch, non-sticky material. (Clean tube socks with the toes cut out usually make good covers; don't use Vetrap or other sticky material.) Neither chaps nor tall boots may be used when riding in new saddles, as they also may make rub marks or scratches on the flaps. The customer is responsible for ensuring that any saddle shipped by us in new condition returns to us in the same condition.
- Used and demo saddles may be ridden with stirrups. The customer, however, is still responsible for ensuring that any used or demo saddle returns to us in the same condition in which it was received.
- Once we receive and inspect the returned saddle, we will issue a refund or credit the customer's credit card account for the saddle's full purchase price minus any damage surcharges, as explained below. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Damage surcharges: New saddles returned with any wear or damage and used or demo saddles returned with excessive wear or damage will result in a charge being assessed to the customer. This charge will be a minimum of 10% of the saddle's purchase price. Significant damage or wear on a new saddle (to the extent that the saddle is no longer saleable as a new saddle) may result in a charge of up to 50% of the purchase price.
If you would like to try a saddle that is not in our current inventory, please contact us. In many cases, we can have the saddle you're interested in shipped to you for a test ride.
Saddle Return and Exchange Policy
We will accept the return of any saddle that is shipped to us within seven days of delivery to you. The saddle must be returned in the same condition in which it was sent to you. These returns are governed by our saddle trial policy explained above.
We will exchange any new saddle for a different style or size provided the saddle comes back to us within 21 days of delivery and in new condition. We will cover the costs of shipping a different style or size back to you within the continental U.S.